Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :)

2 posters

Go down

Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :) Empty Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :)

Post  Maleth Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:54 am

General information:

Name: Mikkel
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : Gmt +1 if im correct ( one hour ahead of UK time )

Character information:

Character name: Maleth
Race : Night-Elf
Class: Hunter
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): LW and skinning, nothing special to mention
/played total : 42 days...
/played at level 70 : 11 days

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Kara: havent done Netherspite and nightbane. and i've done gruul. i know it aint much, but i read most tactics and i'm a quick learner
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) I've raided Full ZG MC and onyxia also did 4/6 AQ20. did it with both this Hunter and a warrior, Feirce lvl 69 on Bronze DragonFlight.

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) :

Frost 0
Fire 0
Nature 10
Shadow 0
Arcane 0

Would you change spec if asked to do so? Ofc.

Additional Information:

Alts above level 20: Feirce lvl 69 warrior on Bronze DragonFlight.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: I just left a guild called excessium, because i logged on today and find out there were only 6 people back in it. cant remember guild before that, i took a break from WoW around a christmas and started again about 2 weeks ago.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? I'm afraid i dont.

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? I'm applying to you because i'm looking for a guild to have a good time raiding in without being too hardcore.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? Yup, should be no problem

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class ? yup

Additional Information you would like to tell us: Im an all around nice guy who loves to raid with the guildies and/or friends and basically having a good time

Maleth

Back to top Go down

Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :) Empty Re: Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :)

Post  Shadowolf Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:18 am

Dear Mikkel

Thank you for your application. We've copied it to the officers section for review and we will let you know As Soon as Possible

Kindest regards,

Shadowolf
Shadowolf
Shadowolf
Admin

https://odyssey.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :) Empty Re: Hunter looking for a spot in Odyssey :)

Post  Magdalana Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:59 am

Hi

We would like to offer you a trial Smile Please /w one of us in game.

Magdalana
Shadowolf

Magdalana

http://newsbiscuit.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down