Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply, 70 hunter

3 posters

Go down

Apply, 70 hunter Empty Apply, 70 hunter

Post  eternal Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

General information: i just want to raid once or twice a week and have fun, and a cashual guild is exactly what i'm looking for

Name: Mart
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : no server time defference

Character information: exept from 2 items im full epic

Character name: Eternalpower
Race : Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): LW: 375, Mining: 352
/played total : 19 days
/played at level 70 : 5 days

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Eternalpower

What is your raiding experience in TBC? on other character kara/ZA/gruul/maggy/SSC/TK/MH but on this char only kara/ZA but ofcourse i know all tacs Wink
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is): nope i started playing when TBC came out

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) :

Frost: 10
Fire: 0
Nature: 0
Shadow: 0
Arcane: 0

Would you change spec if asked to do so?: sure

Additional Information:im ALWAYS on time and im most of the time way to early Razz so if im not online when the raid starts i have big R/L probs Wink and ofc i know how to play my class

Alts above level 20: i got a 66 rogue and 70 mage on other server, and a 35 priest on this server

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: i was in the ice drakes first... it is a nice guild but my raid team stopped raiding and the 25-man team of them raid till 00:00 and thats too late for me

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? nope

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? cuase i heard they do 25-man raids and 10-man but still are a cashual guild and thats what i need cause i also have a social live :O

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?: ofc

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class ?: for sure

Can you raid these days ( if not please mark with a *): i can raid on all these days till 11:00, but only once/twice a week :'(

Monday 20.00 server start (10 man run)

Tuesday 20.00 server start (25 man run)

Thursday 20.00 server start (25 man run)

Sunday 19.00 server start (10 man run)

Additional Information you would like to tell us Very Happy Very Happy : well i always listen to the raid leader and im looking forward to 25-man raids cause i like them Smile i also think this is a kinda nice guild for me cuase im not hardcore but i like raiding Cool

eternal

Back to top Go down

Apply, 70 hunter Empty Re: Apply, 70 hunter

Post  Graaskaeg Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi Mart

Thanks for your application. we will get back to you with an answer within a few days.

BR, Gråskæg
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down

Apply, 70 hunter Empty Re: Apply, 70 hunter

Post  Shadowolf Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:33 am

Hi

We can offer u a trial
Wisper a officer ofr invite

Shadow
Shadowolf
Shadowolf