Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

combat rouge looking for spot in Odyssey

Go down

combat rouge looking for spot in Odyssey Empty combat rouge looking for spot in Odyssey

Post  sansoms Mon May 19, 2008 12:17 pm

General information:
im a teenager with not much of a social life so i am usually playing quite alot i can make all the raids that have been put in the link above the app forum exept tuesdays. if im ever on my char or alts and see a guildie looking for help im usually always there.

Name: sansom
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : - 1 hour

Character information:

im a combat rouge with a few points in sub (for detection) i have mostly blues and epics with only 1 green which im looking to lose soon.

Character name: sansoms
Race : gnome
Class: rouge- combat
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): im am both 375 in mining and engin
/played total : 30 days, 16 hours, 13mins, 33 secs
/played at level 70 : 6 days, 1 hour, 16 mins, 43 secs

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in TBC? i have been in the first room of karra with my guild but none of us had much so we got to first boss then wiped
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)no im fairly new to wow so i meade my first cah on tbc and iv never been bk

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) :

Frost 0
Fire 0
Nature 0
Shadow 0
Arcane 10

Would you change spec if asked to do so? yes w/e u want

Additional Information:im looking to see some good TBC b4 lich and then il b looking forward to all the new stuff to

Alts above level 20: sansomstank, Darksansom,

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2:well wispering death im leaving because i really want to see some new content and they herdly ever raid

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? nope

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? i would really like to see some new content befor lich, also i woddent mind getting geared but only to see more. i also would like to meet diffrent kinds of people in wow because i have mostly stayed in this one guild

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? yes i have 363 cooking so i can get some easy food from places eg nagrand.

sansoms

Back to top Go down

combat rouge looking for spot in Odyssey Empty Re: combat rouge looking for spot in Odyssey

Post  Magdalana Sat May 24, 2008 3:02 am

Hi
Please whisper one of us in game Smile
Magda

Magdalana

http://newsbiscuit.com/

Back to top Go down