Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social application, Novae (DK)

2 posters

Go down

Social application, Novae (DK) Empty Social application, Novae (DK)

Post  Novae Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 am

Name: Victoria
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : just a tad Smile

Character information:

Character name: Novae (main char)
Race : Human
Class : DK
Spec : DPS

Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):
Skinning (450/450) - gives a nice crit bonus
Tailoring (425/450) - no special recipes so far, mainly for carpet and cloak buff

Played total : Since American Beta.
Played at level 80 : Novae - since mid December. The way is often more interesting than the goal Smile

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Novae

What is your raiding experience in WOTLK? A little Naxx (the spider wing), a few VoA runs (25).

Did you have any raiding experience before WOTLK ?
With Novae, obviously not Wink
With other chars, a little: Holy priest, holy paladin, moonkin druid: some Gruul/Maggy, MC, Onyxia.

Would you change spec if asked to do so?
No. I have tried a spot of tanking, and I'm not comfortable with it Smile

Additional Information:

Alts above level 60:
Pilgrim, 72, NE holy priest.
Pinion, 71, NE restoration druid (moonkin up til lvl 70).
Peregrine, 68, ambivalent human paladin.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2:

I've been in DoY since February 2008. Previous to that I was a member of Lowar, but left when friends left and the atmosphere just didn't feel homely any longer. DoY has been a good home and my partner is still there, but since Ravenna and Tamale left I've not felt very happy in the guild. There are other reasons too, but those are between me and myself Smile Currently unguilded.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ?
Well, Rav and Tam are "newish" members of Odyssey. I've teamed up with several other of your guild members for heroics, mayhaps one or two recalls me?

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)?
As stated in the headline I am applying for social membership - basically because I miss seeing green in my chatframe, but also because I think Odyssey and myself would get along quite well. From what I've seen of the guild members, you seem like a friendly and relaxed bunch with a positive and mature attitude towards the game and other gamers. I've given joining a new guild some serious thought, and after having seen what is out there I can safely say Odyssey is the only guild I would consider joining. I just like you guys Smile

How do you see yourself in Odyssey (regarding raiding and social 'life')
I reckon I can provide some good-humored conversation, some helpfulness and some support when things feel like an endless uphill. I don't troll Elitist Jerks and such forums, but I know my fair share of the classes I've played and I try to think of the convenience of others when teaming up. Common sense and politeness, really.

How do you see your characters role in raids ?
From previous experience, I've been devoted and anxious to do my part. This goes for ordinary instances too - when I instance, I like to come prepared and to dedicate myself to that moment. It just makes things so much more fun for everyone Smile

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables (for all raids), and get new gear gemmed and enchanted ?
Yup

Took the liberty of erasing the raiding hour committments, as it won't apply for me. If you ever need a helping hand at such moments, I'm likely to be logged on.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself (real life):
Conservator, now working as a librarian, presently living in northern Norway with my man but originally from Sweden. I have just discovered Oreos and like to see myself as a writer eventhough I don't write. At all. Wanted a dog for fifteen years, but hey - at least there are silverfish in the city archives Wink

Novae

Back to top Go down

Social application, Novae (DK) Empty Re: Social application, Novae (DK)

Post  shandow1 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Hey dude we just recaintly moved websites so the offivers might not see ur application i would try on our new one [url=http://www.odyssey-draenor.wowstead.com/]

Smile
shandow1
shandow1

Back to top Go down

Post  Novae Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Oh alright. Thanks Smile

Novae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down