Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

3 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Treidus Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 pm

General information:

Name: Matt Mc Adam
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : UK- 1 hour

Character information:

Character name: Treidus
Race : Night elf
Class : Druid
Spec : Feral ,i was planning on respecing for the guild to resto unless there are any objections

Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Leatherworking-417 elemental, skinning-450

Played total : 15 days, 18 hours, 4 minutes
Played at level 80 : 20 minutes

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in WOTLK? none as i was only motivated to level after sansoms told me the fun and the atmosphere of odyssey and so i only reached 70 just as the release came out

Did you have any raiding experience before WOTLK ? none
(remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)

Would you change spec if asked to do so? yes

Additional Information:

Alts above level 60: none

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: not much, i didn't find them to have a good atmosphere

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? yes, sansoms, 80 rogue

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? i wish to get more out of my WoW experience

How do you see yourself in Odyssey (regarding raiding and social 'life') raiding, dedicated and up to challenges, social, quiet but will contribute

How do you see your characters role in raids ? dps, however if a respec is wanted, healing

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids, and get new gear gemmed and enchanted ? to the best of my ability, yes

Can you raid these days (please mark with a +/-)

Note that a raiding spot will require that you are able to signup for at least 2 out of our 3 weekly raids

Tuesday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (25 man run) +

Thursday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (25 man run) +

Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (10 man run) +

Additional Information you would like to tell us -altough i may lack experience in some areas, i can learn fast and hope to be a asset to the guild as much as i can also i know both vader and eggcobb have been invited through sansoms and there not on much but i can assure you that i am a dedicated wow player.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself (real life)-im a drummer, and may have band practices during raid time, in which i would give notice asap, i tend to be quiet, but i can contribute to most things relatively well. Smile

Treidus

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  sansoms Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 pm

nice to see you posting and lol ask 4 qa invite the moment ur 80 lol .....

sansoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Graaskaeg Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi Matt

Thanks for applying. We will return to you with an answer in a few days.

Br, Gråskæg
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Graaskaeg Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 am

Hey Matt

I am sorry to tell that we don't need more resto druids for our raiding team. But as you are a friend of sansoms we can offer you a social spot. Should there be a raid space for a resto druid at some point you will ofc be more than welcome to apply for a raid spot again, even if you accept a social spot for now. A raiding spot would require that you get yourself some better gear than you are currently wearing though, whether you go for feral, resto or moonkin.

A social spot does not mean that you will be prohibited from raiding, just that raiders will get priority when siging up for raids and when rolling for loot.

Best Regards, Gråskæg
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down