Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Keona - dps deathknight

4 posters

Go down

Application for Keona - dps deathknight Empty Application for Keona - dps deathknight

Post  Keona Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:27 am

Name: abbie
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : UK= -1hour

Character information:

Character name: Keona
Race : Gnome
Class : Deathknight
Spec : 51blood/13frost/7unholy

Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes) Im just a miner (maxed)

Played total : 16days
Played at level 80 : 8days

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Keona

What is your raiding experience in WOTLK? VoA which was a pug thats all ive been able to do Sad

Did you have any raiding experience before WOTLK ? Yes , Kara,ZA,Gruul's,Magtheridon's Lair and SSC - (was with my old main a lv73 warlock)
(remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)

Would you change spec if asked to do so? Yes if needed, ive got a tank set in the making, need a couple more bits for it.

Additional Information:

Alts above level 60: 73 warlock and 62 hunter

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Diablo was a sort of remake of Frozen Creed a guild i was in before which both of those disbanded and the conclave of shadows im in atm i wont get to do anything as me and my guild master dont really get on so...

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? Artimuss/Tonko

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? I want to join this guild because i want to join a stable guild where ill get the chance to join in with raids/heroics etc. And i want to join because i want to be ina guild where i can learn about the new raids etc to make me better at the game and in general help my knowledge of it.

How do you see yourself in Odyssey (regarding raiding and social 'life') If i get a chance to raid that'll be great, but while im not raiding id help out other people to help gear them if needed, make myself better at what i do. And just generally help out as much as i can if im needed for anything.

How do you see your characters role in raids ? Im dps spec currently so in raids id try and get the best dps/overall damage i can out of my class/spec. I do need to upgrade my gear a little more but what i have already is already enchanted and socketed so im kicking out alot of damage most of the time.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids, and get new gear gemmed and enchanted ? Yes, ill farm up money and buy what i need for raids etc

Can you raid these days (please mark with a +/-)

Note that a raiding spot will require that you are able to signup for at least 2 out of our 3 weekly raids

Tuesday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (25 man run) Yes

Thursday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (25 man run) Yes

Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (10 man run) Yes
(can raid any day)

Additional Information you would like to tell us

Can you tell us a bit about yourself (real life)
Im easy to get along with, happy to help people with raids, quests anything that im needed for.
Currently not working atm as the company i was with shut down due to becoming bankrupt so im online most of the day every day.

Remember that you are presenting yourself to us with this application, so please put in a good effort. If you don't, your chances of getting a positive reply will drastically lower.
Keona
Keona

Back to top Go down

Application for Keona - dps deathknight Empty Re: Application for Keona - dps deathknight

Post  Tsang Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

Keona had a chat with me 2day asking for alittle help with App.

Seems like a very nice person.

farao
Tsang
Tsang

Back to top Go down

Application for Keona - dps deathknight Empty Re: Application for Keona - dps deathknight

Post  shandow1 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

Yeh the PuG u were in i think i was leading - arti asked me to invite you. You seem like a v nice person- got my vouch Very Happy
shandow1
shandow1

Back to top Go down

Post  Graaskaeg Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 am

Hi Abbie

Thx for your application. We will get back to you within a few days.

Best regards, Gråskæg
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down