Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crips application for dps rogue

Go down

crips application for dps rogue Empty crips application for dps rogue

Post  crip Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 am

Name: chris
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : UK= -1 hour

Character information:

Character name: crip
Race : gnome
Class :rogue
Spec : 51/13/7

Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): did not take up a high level prof on my rogue

Played total : 57days
Played at level 80 : 4days

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in WOTLK? i have not raided in WOTLK yet

Did you have any raiding experience before WOTLK ? yes i raided up to clearing MH pre nerf on the raids and clear BT after the nerf just before WOTLK was out
(remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)

Would you change spec if asked to do so? yes i would re spec

Additional Information:

Alts above level 60: kylal-74 pally (almost maxed in minning/skinning) magemister 70 mage horlix 70 warrior erragon 68 death knight

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: the guild that i am with now is conclave of shadows how ever alot of people are now leaving and the raid side for me is not going as i would have liked , and the guild before that was solaris , i am no longer in solaris as of a problem with the GM

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? no Sad

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? i wanted to make an app becuase i want a nice friendly guild who are stable and want to better them selfs in raiding and i would love to be apart of that team and get into good raids like i did in BC , and i feel that your guild would be able to do that

How do you see yourself in Odyssey (regarding raiding and social 'life')if i was able to raid with you it would be great how ever when i was not raiding i would try my hardest to help gear up over people in the guild in heroics to try and help them along and getting better.

How do you see your characters role in raids ?a good dps who trys for maximum out put dps and over all damage i have all sockets done in my gear and all enchants that will keep me at a good constant dps

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids, and get new gear gemmed and enchanted ? yes

Can you raid these days (please mark with a +/-)

Note that a raiding spot will require that you are able to signup for at least 2 out of our 3 weekly raids

Tuesday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (25 man run) +

Thursday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (25 man run) +

Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 ST (10 man run) +

Additional Information you would like to tell us
i can raid any days that im needed i can always change around what im doing in RL to make sure i can make it to 100% of raids , raided around 6 times per week with solaris and managed to keep that going for few months and still have gold for repairs flasks etc.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself (real life)
i try and help people with gearing as much as i can and when ever i can , im still in my last year of school so cant be online all day but from after 3:30 i will be on every day , some days longer then others depending on if guilds need any help with anything or if im raiding i always stay till the end.

crip

Back to top Go down

crips application for dps rogue Empty Re: crips application for dps rogue

Post  Graaskaeg Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 am

Hi Chris

Thx for your application.
We will get back to you witin a few days.

Best Regards, Grå
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Graaskaeg Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi Chris

Although we really liked your application I am sorry to tell you that we currently don't have any available melee dps spots left in our raiding team.
We wish you the best of luck finding a new guild.

You are very welcome to apply again, should the situation change.

Best regards, Gråskæg
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down