Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Druid Raider

Go down

Feral Druid Raider Empty Feral Druid Raider

Post  Elarina Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:33 pm

General information:

Name: Toby
Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : UK GT -1

Character information:

Character name: Ellarina
Race : Night elf
Class: Druid
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): LW skinning on the lvl
/played total : 13 days
/played at level 70 : 3days

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Kara Gruul, Magg, SSC, TK, MH 4/5, BT 2/9
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) MC and BWL did this on Spirituality holy priest and ofc the ZG ... that place still better than ZA in my eyes Wink

What is your unbuffed Resistances using TBC Gear (excluding Greens) : have none atm ... if need to wrok on them i will however only i can think of is nature res for hydross adds and himself but other than that =S untill BT ofc Razz and yea suppose curator

Frost
Fire
Nature
Shadow
Arcane

Would you change spec if asked to do so? Yes i would have some decent resto gear and would also like a boomkin set Very Happy but main spec Feral cuddle tank Razz

Additional Information:

Alts above level 20: Spirituality (old main) i raided with her and where i got the experiance. became bored of priests.. so decided to finish raiding after trying shadow.Minilord warlock - fun to play bit of a crit nerd Razz (these are both in nemuri as non raiders now).Would like tyo keep them in nemuri

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Nemuri Did all the SSC and TK stuffs ... got uber bored of holy priest so went shadow priest and moved the zoo didnt like it there so then to Zelandonii. Was ok but i feel i have had enough of priest ... wana take a new look at raiding and i think tanking is just that =)

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Odyssey, who will vouch for you ? Tsang just joined =) old raiding friends other than that i dont think so.

Why are you applying to Odyssey (this is very important)? I want to raid again!!!! from a diferent perspective!! insted of healing the cuddle bears i wana be one Wink also Tsang told me you guys are very friendly which i think is important part of a guild.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? yes priest alchemist and allways willing to pot up!!

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class ? yes indeed ... daily quests make this possible =) =)

Can you raid these days ( if not please mark with a *)

Monday 20.00 server start (10 man run) yes

Tuesday 20.00 server start (25 man run) yes

Thursday 20.00 server start (25 man run) yes

Sunday 19.00 server start (10 man run) yes

Additional Information you would like to tell us
I would like to add that i know my gear isnt perfect, however i have experiance of the bosses odyssey are starting to go for... Cleared SSC / TK many times so i know the score Very Happy
thank you for reading

Elarina

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid Raider Empty Re: Feral Druid Raider

Post  Graaskaeg Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:52 am

Dear Toby

Unfortunately we can't offer your a raiding spot in Odyssey, as we are closed for tanking spots atm.
We wish you good luck finding a new guild and lots of fun playing WoW.

Best regards

Gråskæg
Graaskaeg
Graaskaeg

Back to top Go down